What is the Impact Leader Certificate and its Benefits?
Demonstrate contribution to the UN’s 17 SDGs to your clients and stakeholders with an Impact Impact Leader
Impact Investing Solutions provides certification for impactful businesses
Our certificate confirms that you not only care about increasing profits, but declare your social and environmental responsibility; demonstrate commitment to the principles of sustainable development and social impact. Expressing these values is rapidly becoming a core commercial requirement in many key B2B and B2C segments.
Demonstrate contribution to the UN’s 17 SDGs to your clients and stakeholders with a Swiss Impact Leader
This certificate confirms that you not only care about increasing profits, but declare your social and environmental responsibility; demonstrate commitment to the principles of sustainable development and social impact. Expressing these values is rapidly becoming a core commercial requirement in many key B2B and B2C segments.
Benefits of the Impact Leader Certification
• Prove your company’s credibility in terms of Social and Environmental Impact
• Approve your contribution to the 17 SDG’s and adherence to the creation of a better future
• Differentiate yourself from competitors and increase customer’s trust
• Get noticed as an approved enterprise creating a positive impact
• Demonstrate commitment to best practices by systematically measuring your impact
• Receive discounts for events, courses and exclusive invitations from Impact Investing Solutions
• Access to exclusive Impact Community, a global networking of impact entrepreneurs, impact investors and experts based in Switzerland
• Increase the value of your brand. Use the Impact Leader logo for branding your office, products, marketing materials, website and social media.
Examples of use of the Impact Leader logo for your branding
Use the Impact Leader logo for branding your office, products, marketing materials, website and social media!
* Examples of use of the Impact Leader logo for your branding!
You can apply for the certificate if you meet the following requirements:
1. Your company has a defined social or environmentalpurpose consistent with the UN’s 17 SDGs.
2. Your company is not connected to the following sectors: alcohol or tobacco production, drugs, gambling, violent materials, manufacture or sale of weapons, animal testing, nuclear power generation, sexual exploitation, pornography, forced labor, polluting production.
3. You are ready to provide evidence of your company's positive social and/or environmental impact.
* Our certification process is flexible and supportive across diverse models and stages of businesses.
How to get Certified?
Fill in the application form to apply for the certificate
We check your application, send your certificate and add you to the certificate registry page
Check that all data is correct in your certificate and registry page
We promote the new certificate holder through our media channels
Implement the certificate branding to boost your business marketing and confidence
The greatest aspect of adhering to the UN’s 17 SDGs is that your impact filters down to ordinary people everywhere
Some of the high impact leaders who trust our certification program
H.E. Prof. Dr. Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
The 6th President of Mauritius
H.S.H. Prince Michael
Executive Chairman of Industrie & Finanzkontor and Founder of Geopolitical Intelligence Services
Serial Entrepreneur For 50+ Years, Inventor of The Infomercial, Shark On Shark Tank, And Over $6 Billion In Sales
Activist, CEO & Founder of the Parvati Foundation. Creating the Marine Arctic Peace Sanctuary
Chair European Climate Foundation
Sir Ronald Mourad Cohen
Businessman and political figure. Chairman of The Portland Trust and Bridges Ventures
Chief Executive Officer at GIST
Join the community and get certified
Answer a series of questions. How your organization is contributing to achieving the UN’s 17 SDGs
Upload documents. This includes legal documents, evidence that impact is being achieved and investing documents
Submit your application. Complete online application form, which will be reviewed by our team of experts